Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Sufferfest Extravaganza

Well, Boston has now apparently relocated to the barren, frozen wastelands of some hellish slushy hell, and riding outside has become a basically impossible feat. The collegiate racing season is still a few months off, and with the end of base training it's time to put in some serious suffering and interval workouts. Basically, for the next two months I'll be spending a great deal of my time right here:



And instead of riding around out here:



I'll be on my trainer, staring longingly out of this window:



So I might decide, out of the incredible boredom that only graduate studies can induce, to update this sham of a blog every now and then with more photos of my indoor training exploits or maybe even an outdoor shot or two, if this shit weather decides to let me out of my progressively sweatier living room. Regardless, I'll be posting race reports, photos, whatnot and etcetera once March rolls around. If you have any interest in that sort of thing, be sure to show up later. It promises to be a moderately tolerable time. Seriously.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: