Thursday, April 9, 2009

Totally Absent Army Race Report

Since I'm too lazy to write a race report this week, you'll just have to be satisfied with extra pictures. That's why you read this anyways, right?

Driving through a Monsoon on the way down

Calm, cool, and collected before the D race

Lap 1

Walkin'

Dead things

I was made for the Army

Hoppin'

???

The massive C field

D2

Women's B

Ask Steve

Callie on a tear

Getting some rest

Sketchball here ate a sixer of fat rings before the HCTT

Men's D crit

Chinkle doesn't even have to race before he wins

Suffer

Rob on a solo break that nearly stuck

Men's C

Special props go to Rob and Anna for destroying their fields last weekend. Don't worry if you missed it, they'll destroy again at Yale.

2 comments:

Emma B. said...

Blogging through pictures is awesome.

SHopengarten said...

I was practicing my aero position. Arms offer lots of drag. Also, sticking your tongue out has the same effect as the nose on a plane.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.